[rescue] Re:EMACS

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 28 07:59:44 CDT 2001

Are there any good documents describing and comparing the init sequences
of different linux distributions, and other unixes?  I found that with
time, I figured out Slackware and Redhat, but I still never new what the
"right" way to add new items was.  I'm nearly totally lost in Debians boot
sequence.

--
Joshua Boyd