[rescue] lot of sungear in Rochester

Kurt Mosiejczuk rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 27 16:58:47 CDT 2001

On Wed, 27 Jun 2001, Brian Hechinger wrote:

> cool, i was going to offer to grab that all since i'm within driving distance
> (well, a couple hours each way anywho) of Rochester, but if you are right in
> town, then you do it. :)

Not only that, but my buddy has offered his explorer for the pickup =)

> my plan was to take it all in, and get as many working systems as possible. at
> that point i was pretty much going to offer them to the list at as low a price
> as i could afford to cover my expenses without making a profit (i'm not
> interested in making money on these things, that's what jobs are for) and then
> pretty much just try to clear it all out.  i've got a sparc2, i don't need any
> more. :)

That's mostly my plan, although I figure I will keep a few of them for
myself =)

> my question to you is: what's the plan for the 670?  i'm really rather o
> interested in that.

Well, I'm kindof interested in the 670, although it is big and power hungry =)
However, if I don't keep it, I've got one email already from someone who
would like it =)

--Kurt