[rescue] Re: DisSpousal units

James Fogg rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 27 07:05:07 CDT 2001

On Wed, 27 Jun 2001, THOU SPAKE:
> and there are a few good reasons to choose so's over computers. for one,
> they do laundry, clean, and some even cook. they keep ya warm at night
> and occasionally mow the lawn. and oh yeah, a computer cant ask ya how
> your day went at 5pm and then mercilessly molest you. :)
>
> --a

Well, if MY wife did all that I would be around more and find a new home for
the equipment in the livingroom, diningroom and bedroom (hey, the cellar and
barn stuff stays). Hell, I'd be happy if she'd just get a job so I could afford
more junk.

Although I must say that mine does cook like a chef. Of course now I'm
gaining weight quickly.

	 James D. Fogg, Network Engineer
	Vicinity Corporation - Lebanon, NH

     DESK (603) 442-1751 - CELL (603) 252-1864
     PAGER (802) 742-0280 - HOME (603) 526-7729
            EMAIL jfogg at vicinity.com

If you can read this e-mail, Thank a Network Engineer!