[rescue] Xyplex MaxSever

Fred rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 25 19:41:01 CDT 2001

I bought a Xyplex MAXSever 1600 off Ebay too, however I am wonder if
there is any software/images for Windows platform, I don't have a unix
box  =)  So can't run the software for unix.

Fred

 >I bought a Xyplex MAXServer 1500 a while ago and could never
 >get it to work. Does someone have the software/images for this
 >model.
 >
 >Thanks,
 >
 >--andy.

Andy:

Are you sure it's a 1500? IIRC, there were 1600's (standalone
terminal servers) and 720 cards for the the Network 9000 chassis.
I don't remember any 1500 term servers, but then again I didn't
do term serv support, I did beta support for the router code.

You might want to try the 1600 software referenced in the previous
post, it might be backwards compatible with the 1500's.

-john