[rescue] spousal units

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 20:39:08 CDT 2001

You confuse amazement with appreciation...

We support and enjoy the seeming daily discoveries of what you have. ("Space
Shuttle Booster Rocket? Sure - I v'e got one, I poked a hole in the side, filled
it with puppy chow, and now the neighborhood dogs come to my house to eat. And
the grass, well, it hs anever looked greener, OK?")

Ken