[rescue] WTB: SGI stuff

Dan Sikorski rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 18:25:53 CDT 2001

I just got an Indigo2 and am looking for the following things for it.
Some of it i need, some i'd just like to have....

Keyboard
Mouse
HDD, and/or HDDsled
Monitor >17"
CD-ROM
Floppy Drive
Phobos E100 or 3c597 NIC
Impact graphics

Obviously, the keyboard and mouse are high priority.  I have a sun 17E10
plugged into it now, so it's not too important, but something bigger
would be nice.  The CD-ROM would be nice, and the floppy probably isn't
necessary, and 2GB is probably enough for a little while.  The NIC would
certainly be nice, and the graphics card probably really isn't necessary
either, but i do like toys :)

If anyone has some of this stuff that they'd like to let go of, please
let me know.   Bonus if you're anywhere near Northern Indiana.

   -Dan Sikorski