[rescue] RE: Small schools.& elections & Bush

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 16:47:02 CDT 2001

On further replies, please remove rescue from the cc field.

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Stefan Skoglund wrote:

> > I think the foreign policy report he should be using is that he is
> > disappointed that the foreign leaders are not seeing things more his way,
>
> I hope i didn't hear that.
> Remember people what you have a fair percentage of not-americans aboard.

Rigged election theoryies aside, in theory, the views of the American
President should be something like the views of the American people.  So,
were to the President to say he was disappointed to hear things weren't
going his way, then it means that things weren't going our way.

I wasn't really paying enough attention to tell when his report was,
although I hear that Europeans are upset about not signing the Kyoto
treaty.   But it seems fair to report that things aren't going our way.
After all, if we really wanted the Kyoto agreement, we could have
encourage/forced our polititians into creating similar standards already.

I also heard something about sillines on all sides involving a missle
defense system.  I don't know why we would want to spend money on that as
opposed to figuring out a good way to deal with possible
biological/chemical/grade based nuclear attacks.

But, maybe you are discussing something else.  As I said, I haven't been
totally keeping up with what is happening.

--
Joshua Boyd