[rescue] Spousal units / 670MP windfall in the surplus diving frenzy today.....

Amy rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 14:22:25 CDT 2001

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Loomis, Rip wrote:

> Another one of the things which should probably
> be in the list of forbidden topics is "taking
> sides or causing strife between Bill and Amy..."

*chuckle* no worries, no strife here beyond the fact that i'd like bill to
take out the construction trash tonight ;) the kid's got zero clue of how
bill and i are together, so i generally discount those kinds of comments
and ignore them. valued friends, however, i listen to.

> 2.  Acquire or build some sort of racking system
> 	to minimize the square feet of floor
> 	space consumed by boxen at home.

addendum: make it look inconspicuous, neat, and roughly color-coordinated
within the room it's housed. try putting it in an unused closet, for
instance, or within a tall armoire.

i know the main thing that irritates me about all the computers isnt the
fact that they exist in quantity..it's that we have no furniture. it makes
me feel like i'm living in a surplus depot instead of a house.

--a