[rescue] 670MP windfall in the surplus diving frenzy today.....

Amy rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 14:15:51 CDT 2001

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Brian Hechinger wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 11:19:31AM -0500, Amy wrote:
> > sure. but i have yet to find one of em that didnt quantify a dinner party
> > as being a box of pizza and a six-pack set up on a card table.
> <rant>
> excuse me?  talk about hugely sexist comment here.  that's a 'get together'
> not a dinner party.  men can cook.  men know how to have proper dinner parties
> and god dammit REAL MEN EAT QUICHE.

did i say they didnt know how to cook? nope.
did i say they didnt know how to prepare a 'proper' dinner party or have
the ability to look it up? nope.
did quiche ever enter into this? nope.

i did however say that I HAVE YET TO FIND ONE who could.

so, upon reading a little further and a little more carefully as to
what i wrote...it it sexist? nope. it's just fact.

over the past week these lists have been inundated with far more
conversations  (the bush twins/gore daughters, etc) that could be
considered "sexist" than what i said above, so rant on that instead, ok?

and if yer tired, for pete's sake, take a nap and dont snap at me cause
you're grouchy and grumpy. i *hate* when people do that :P

--a