[rescue] spousal units

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 12:19:17 CDT 2001

On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 10:50:26AM -0400, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:
> Heck if it was my house, a vacluster in the dining room would definately
> be a source of contention, and of the people I know, I'm the most likely
> one to own such a beast.

i think the PDP-11/03 is going to go in the dining room when i pick it up
this weekend.  i'll be damned if i'm dragging that up the stairs to the
computer room that lacks the space for it anyway. (well, not really, but it
would be a tight fit.)

-brian

ps: it's got a hard disk and tons of cards in a 42" cabinet