[rescue] spousal units

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 11:30:12 CDT 2001

I have it pre-arranged that the next house will be a 5 bedroom, one for
me&spouse, one for kiddie #1, one for kiddie #2, and one for machines, with
its own electrical sub-panel and big UPS with a transfer switch and maybe a
generator out back too :p.  Also, a clause for at least a 50 foot antenna
mast in the back yard somewhere.

Now, how to convince her that the master bedroom needs to be the one with
the computer stuff in it, well ....
  :).

Gil