[rescue] "New" SPARCserver 20

Tugrul Galatali rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 04:18:32 CDT 2001

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Tugrul Galatali wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Brian Hechinger wrote:
>
> > what problem are you having?  do you have a 24-bit card in there? if so, give
> > up on SP1 and go straight for the "old" ie5.  SP1 doesn't seem to work on 24-bit
> > systems at all (they are working on it, or at least that's what they say)
> >

> 	Yeah, its equipped with a Creator2D... where can I find a pre-SP1 copy,
> google is comming up dry.

	Never mind, found it. Scary thing is that it actually works. Both IE4
and IE5 SP1 are complete bombs, but this is wonderful. It is netscape but
better and faster...  I can't say anything about its stability yet, but its
competition isn't really stiff from netscape. I'm downloading Mozilla 0.9.1
as I type this to compare those two.

	Tugrul Galatali