[rescue] 670MP windfall in the surplus diving frenzy today.....

Robert Rose rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 03:39:51 CDT 2001

 >> > b) anything your spouse would laugh at if you brought in the door.
 >>
 >> Time for a new (read: reasonable enough to take the zebra WITH his
 >> stripes) spouse. ;)
 >Depends on how important computers are to you. Most of us (myself
 >included) were smart enough to pair off with someone tolerant of our
 >stuff. Those people are a rare find, though.
My wife actually help me load my first 2 Suns (4/370's) that I'd stripped
to pieces the night before into our small 2-door car.  Also, she didn't
mind sitting in the back seat supporting most of the weight of an empty x70
chassis and other large bits for the 3 trips it took to get them home.

She's never laughed at any of the stuff I've brought home.  A rare find
indeed!!!

Rob.