[rescue] Have 670MP carcas, need vme-type guts

Michael Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 02:51:21 CDT 2001

would
be

Me too, almost.
I just picked up a Sun 670/MP chassis, with power supply and full skin.
What I don't have is the cpu board, or any other VME boards except
a 501-1268 GP2 graphics processor board and a 501-1276 FDDI board.
Well, I also have two 3/60 boards, but since they are 68020 based
and I have no ram that will work in them, they are not likely to
do the job. To the point- can anyone put me on the trail of a CPU
board for this beast? Having probably done irreparable damage to =

my back loading/unloading it from the truck, it would really suck
to not get it running. I can get all the SuperSPARC mbus modules I
need, but I can't figure out where to get ahold of the VME board
to stick them in. Any ideas? (BTW, I'm in Seattle, WA for logistics
purposes)
TIA,
-Mike

"Rob, I wish you wouldn't use the words "American
Intelligence" to describe what it is that you do."
-Air America