[rescue] "New" SPARCserver 20

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 00:15:12 CDT 2001

On Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 04:54:54PM -0500, Tugrul Galatali wrote:

> 	Uhm, may I ask how you got it running? :) Couldn't manage to coax it into
> working on my U2. Then again I got a Inspiron 8000 w/ a 1600x1200 LCD today, so its
> not like I need another surfing box :)

what problem are you having?  do you have a 24-bit card in there? if so, give
up on SP1 and go straight for the "old" ie5.  SP1 doesn't seem to work on 24-bit
systems at all (they are working on it, or at least that's what they say)

other than that, i don't know what to tell you unless you let me know what
your problem is.  try hiring a gypsy and get some magic ingredients, since
luck has a lot to do with it i think. :)

-brian