[rescue] spousal units

Dan Debertin rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 20 23:15:32 CDT 2001

On Wed, 20 Jun 2001, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:

> I just loved the reaction when I went to get a new computer and walked in
> the door carrying a Sun 511 drive case.  "Whoah, that is a huge computer."
> "Uhm, this is just the external harddrive".  Then I wheeled in the 3/160
> case.

Yep, same here ;). I think she's just glad I have a cheap hobby. Most of
my stuff I got for free or piteously small amounts of money; I don't think
I've ever paid more than $100 for a piece of hardware in my life, and I've
never bought software, ever.

So I have a feeling that, every time she walks past the humming computer
room, she just says "Hey, at least he's not into cars or Harley's...".

Dan
--
Dan Debertin
airboss at nodewarrior.org