[rescue] RE: Small schools.& elections

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 20 08:56:28 CDT 2001

On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 11:38:37AM +0100, David Murphy wrote:

> I think the vim people managed to make vim for windows with visual
> studio, I dunno if that means you can make outlook use it, but it
> might be worth a try if any of you are stuck with outlook at work...

i haven't worked there for almost a year not, so i don't have to deal with that
anymore.

job after that one i had mainframe mail, so i installed a copy of x3270 to
deal with that (i love mainframes)

last job they had an IMAP server, so i just pointed mutt at that and away i
went.

haven't had to use outlook in a long time, and i really like it that way.

cheers,

-brian