[rescue] RE: Small schools...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 19 09:02:08 CDT 2001

What is so unusual about that? These would be schools that are (I would
imagine) smaller, values-based, and decent places to get an education, not a
piece of paper and a strong liver.

Note - no one said drinking didn't go on at *any* of these schools, we
simply said what the school policy is/was.

Ken