[rescue] SGI box... what exactly is it?

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 15 19:36:51 CDT 2001

Media isn't too hard to come buy for that box. It is either a r3k machine,
which case the best you can get is irix 5.3.  If it is an r4k or r4.4k
machine, then the best you can get is irix 6.4.

r3k machines aren't very good, unless you love them.  If it is an r4k
machine, than it is significantly faster than an indy.

You didn't mention.  Do you have the keyboard for it?  It uses a
proprietary keyboard to that machine only.

--
Joshua Boyd