[rescue] howto make multiple main boards work on a Sun Sparc 670/MP

James Fogg rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 15 12:19:56 CDT 2001

I wish there was something like that here. Would you buy some apple junque for
me and ship it?

> http://www.purchase.umd.edu/ttrader/
>
> The web page has directions, and an (old) list of the inventory.  Be
> forewarned, their hours *blow*!  They are open Tues-Fri 10am-3pm, so basically
> you have to go during work.  (Which is fine for me, seeing as I work here :).
> Also, the 670/MP is not common place there, and was decent buy... you have to
> go often and keep tabs on what's there.  Also, they don't take cash (!) and
> have a funky tiered system of who can buy things when.  Check out the page for
> details.  OTOH, they sold a lot of 10 166Mhz Alpha's and a couple 233Mhz
> alphas for $200 because they couldn't make them boot, so it can really be
> worth your while to go there.
>
> - Rob
> .

	 James D. Fogg, Network Engineer
	Vicinity Corporation - Lebanon, NH

     DESK (603) 442-1751 - CELL (603) 252-1864
     PAGER (802) 742-0280 - HOME (603) 526-7729
            EMAIL jfogg at vicinity.com

If you can read this e-mail, Thank a Network Engineer!