[rescue] howto make multiple main boards work on a Sun Sparc 670/MP

James Sharp rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 15 12:18:11 CDT 2001

> On June 15, James Fogg wrote:
> > No degree here either. I've said it before, but smartest people I've met in
> > this industry had no degree or an unrelated degree. I am _so tired_ of
> > employers relying on a little piece of sheepskin (come to think of it, some men
> > *do* rely on a little peice of sheepskin.... nevermind).
>
>   A degree doesn't prove that you KNOW anything...it just proves that
> you're able to kiss a great deal of professorial ass and follow
> rules.  A lot of managers in big companies still insist on degrees
> because they want just that...someone to kiss their ass and follow the
> rules.  Not be innovative, not to invent things, and not to solve
> problems.

I use the knowledge I gained while getting my AS in Electronics
Engineering everyday.

Uh.  Yeah.  Right.

I learned more in the first month of the job I got while going to school
than I did in the 2 years I was in school.  But, on the lighter side,
working & going to school did give me a chance to adapt my body to only
needing 3 hours of sleep a night...its quite useful.

Oh, and don't forget about all those wild frat parties and binge drinking
that make college everything you've ever dreamed about.