No longer (Re: [rescue] Re: [geeks] THIS. MAKES. ME. SICK.)

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 15 09:04:21 CDT 2001

Ouch.  My local school has one of those machines which would be cool to
revive (the machine has some cool imaging boards in it).

Hey, the boot disks for a 4/330, should those world on a 4/470 without
having to reinstall?  On the 4/330 the sysadmin can't figure out if the
problem is the CPU card or the memory card, and since I have 4/470 cards,
I thought maybe I could take them over sometime to diagnose the problem.

The 4/330 seems to be quite newer, so maybe this isn't a realistic idea...

--
Joshua Boyd