[rescue] Re: [geeks] THIS. MAKES. ME. SICK.

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 13 14:27:46 CDT 2001

CPU design is not as mysterious as you think, go to any college with a
halfway decent Comp Sci/Engineering department and usually at Masters level
and above, that stuff is part of a yearly project they do.  At UCF they
designed and submitted one for production each year while I was
there.  Mostly research stuff, one design kicked around was a CPU whose
logic held three states instead of two, and its potential for applications
in AI.  I never worked on that project but I know it was there.

Wish I could afford to go back to college, so many projects, so little
time.....

Gil