[rescue] Re: [geeks] THIS. MAKES. ME. SICK.

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 13 12:58:25 CDT 2001

That and NT seemed to be just as good to most Novel users (who probably
weren't pushing Novel at all), and it was a lot easier.

Frankly, if I had to choose between NT and Novel, I'd severely beat my
head with a frying pan, then I'd take the NT machine.  If the task was too
hard for NT, then I'd have the NT/Novel constraint removed or shoot
myself.

--
Joshua Boyd