[rescue] Cray J90s

David Cantrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 13 12:42:54 CDT 2001

David Michaud <cshell at hepcat.org> wrote:

> What I would like to know is the number of Cray-2's still intact, and...
> probability of availability (ie, acquisition). The last I had heard, the
> last operational Cray-2 was decommissioned, yet left intact, by
> NetworkCS sometime in 1999.

I can confirm that - one of the admins there told me so when she came to
the LBW.  I've lost contact with her since, and she seems to no longer be
at networkcs.  Anyone have any contacts there who might be able to track
her down?

--
David Cantrell | david at cantrell.org.uk | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

      Good advice is always certain to be ignored,
      but that's no reason not to give it            -- Agatha Christie