[rescue] Re: [geeks] THIS. MAKES. ME. SICK.

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 13 12:38:55 CDT 2001

So, anyway.  Why hasn't anyone ever made a low cost vector machine.  Say
one that could be sold for under $5k?

We just need a few people with some money to design a chip that works
decently with only a 33mhz frontside bus, yet manages to perform at least
as fast a P2, and would be safe to put in SMP.  I wonder how hard it is to
design CPUs...

--
Joshua Boyd