[rescue] Cray J90s

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 12 21:26:30 CDT 2001

Opens my eyes, but leads to more and more questions.  Like, at what level
are vectors considered atomic(I'm guessing the kernel itself for the
hardware wouldn't treat vectors as the sole atomic value, system-wide,
would it?)?  Just in program space, or deep in the kernel as well?  What
about memory addressing?  What about...oh hell...is there a decent book to
read? :)