[rescue] RE: [SunRescue] OT: AS/400 stuff

David Cantrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 12 16:17:17 CDT 2001

Al Potter <apotter at icsa.net> wrote:

> jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu said:
>
> > Yeah, but how many cans of red bull do you need to get 10g of
> > caffeine?
>
> Less than you think.....  Plus, it's often used as a medium for alcohol....
> RedBull + Vodka
> RedBull + Tequilla
>
> There are different concepts of "lethality" here, if I'm not mistaken....

The best of all being Tequilla, Vodka and Red Bull.  London Perl Mongers
social meets usually end up with us buying a few gallons of the stuff.

I find that it's a fantastic drink for clubbing.  I don't do E, but with a
pint of that stuff in me, I'm buzzing with energy and lose all my
inhibitions, which is what E is all about anyway.

--
David Cantrell | david at cantrell.org.uk | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

    Better living through chemical engineering