[rescue] Re: [geeks] THIS. MAKES. ME. SICK.

Zach Malone rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 12 04:50:01 CDT 2001

I noticed that SGI is one of the few companies selling Intel itanium based
machines.  Are these shipping yet?  Do they compare with other 64bit RISC
chips?  Will other RISC vendors be moving to 128 bit?  I know that apple is
using a 128 bit bus to the G4, but as I understand it, the G4 itself is
still a 64 bit chip.
    Zach