[rescue] Free goodies (northern CA)

Dan Sikorski rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 11 21:57:39 CDT 2001

Andrew Sydelko wrote:

>  I've so far set
> up the only node at Purdue University (the main computing
> center wants _nothing_ to do with it.) and have so far only
> had one staff member and two students ask about it.

I should have you know that yours was not the only machine on the 6bone,
as my linux box was on the 6bone this past school year while i was
there.  (Thanks to my roomate, Josh, who also showed me this list(and
could have possibly been one of the two students who you talked to))  :)
We are not as few and far between as we might think!!

   -Dan Sikorski