[rescue] 4MB/30-pin parity memory on eBay (cheap)

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 7 13:00:06 CDT 2001

On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Loomis, Rip wrote:

> $3/stick plus $4.00 S/H regardless of quantity, which
> is about 1/3 the price I last paid for equivalent memory.
> It's not Sun barcoded, but they're 9-chip parity SIMMs.
> Good luck and HTH--

Not too bad. I still have a box of Sun barcode 4MB 30pin around that I was
asking $1/MB ($4/stick) for, including postage... had a couple of
inquiries but only one buyer. So there's probably about 36 sticks here,
maybe more. If anyone's interested, let me know.

Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows