[rescue] Re: UNIX PC/3b1?

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 6 18:37:09 CDT 2001

On Wed, 6 Jun 2001, Gil Young wrote:

> Speaking of ATT Unix PC, I had mine come back to me!  I had actually
> given it to a friend about 5 years ago.
>
> > whenever that was). I'm still sorry I sold my AT&T UnixPC :)
> >
> > -Mike

I got one at a local junkshop a few years ago for $40, with a box full of
docs, media, and so forth. Had it running for a little bit but had no use
for it; finally took it to storage. Anything useful one can do with one of
these buggers? I don't have a phone switch to control with it.

--Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows