[rescue] Ham license question...

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 6 11:15:31 CDT 2001

Yeah....it's sadly true.  I thought I was going to at least need to brush
up on my admittedly basic understanding of electronics, esp. things like
transistors, IF mixers and such...and yet....not a single question of that
type.  I remember plenty of questions about whether or not it was safe to
key up 150w 5 inches from your head, etc. but nothing that would ever show
an examiner that you have an understanding of anything radio-related. :(

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  9:13am  up 13 day(s), 23:19,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.02