[SunRescue] looking for sun3 bits

Sam Creasey rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 5 18:11:07 CDT 2001

Howdy all....  I'm looking for the following sun3 bits, which, hopefully,
someone will have laying around. :)

3x Sun3 3/1xx 4MB memory board (feh says p/n 501-1132)

1 to 3x Sun3 3/2xx 8MB memory board (feh says p/n 501-1102).

The reason for the limited number on the 3/2xx boards is that the machine
is currently mounted in a 4/110 chassis, and can only physically fit one
more board.  I have access to a /260 chassis, though, and will likely move
the system eventually if I have sufficient expansion boards to warrant
such an action.

I'll pay reasonable price + shipping for these items, but, really,
reasonable is a pretty low figure for the hardware in question...

-- Sam

Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as
kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to
repetitive music.
        -- Unknown