[SunRescue] rack shelves

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 4 20:33:52 CDT 2001

Well, if you have an IKEA around you, they have some fairly rugged wirefram
shelves in 3 foot and 4 foot widths, about 18" deep. I have a stack of them
waiting for me to organize my stuff...

They are *well* under $100 for a nice shelf system - 5 shelves, 4 foot wide,
and very tall (80" maybe?). If not, Bill has mentioned some shelving that he
gets at home depot, but I think it is regional (it does not seem to be
carried in my local Home Depot in NJ)...

HTH,

Ken