[SunRescue] Distortion Analyzer?

Mark Benja rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 4 13:28:08 CDT 2001

Dear Mike Hebel:

I live in the Chicagoland area and I am in need of a distortion analyzer.
Are you still willing to part with it? What working order is it in?

Sincerely,

Mark Benja

Information obtained from this post:

>>Did you eventually get a terminal for it?

No.  Unfortunately after being borked I retired it to the small but dry
attic upstairs along with IIRC a tube tester, some broken signal generators,
and other miscellaneous stuff.  I'll have to go up there and see what's
still in there.  (Anyone in the Chicagoland area need and old HP Distortion
Analyzer?)

>>Nice piece! I watched a friend play with one over his shoulder in the mid
>>80s, but I never used one myself.

Yeah, it's a shame I never got to finish that one.  Maybe I'll try and
conduct a "resurrection" on it later in the year if I have the time.

Mike Hebel