[SunRescue] Pentium Pro VRMs?

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 4 05:11:12 CDT 2001

Well, yeah - I was of a mind to just get the second CPU up and running right
away.

Then I started running SETI on it, and wanted it to finish the current
packet. When I did come back to the box, it started to have an interesting
uptime stat - an uptime of 2 weeks+ (Intersting to me anyway...

What is interesting to note though, is that the VRM sells for about as much
as the PPro CPUs do today (except for the big honkin' PPro 200s w/1 Meg
cache).

Ken