[SunRescue] Aviion (was)OBP coolness

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 1 15:16:30 CDT 2001

This is driving me mad that I can't remember the vendor...the box was
huge, literally would have filled a garage...and it had an enourmous logo
on the side.  I wanted it so bad....just for the cool lights and cabinets
if nothing else. ;)  I wonder if, in the CA power crunch, they are still
using that monster?  IIRC it took two 220V mains to run...

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  1:15pm  up 9 day(s),  3:21,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.01