[rescue] my NPR interview is up!

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 31 10:34:50 CDT 2001

On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 12:24:35AM -0600, james at foonly.com wrote:

> Must've been.  I've been using RealPlayer for Solaris (downloaded
> from real.com) since mid 1999.  The releases prior to 7 were horrid, 7 was
> merely bad and 8 is almost reasonable.

hmm, i went to the realplayer site 6 months? a year ago? something like that.
tried getting 7, but there was nowhere to download it.  they just must have
had that disabled for a while or something.  never went back to check since it
wasn't a big priority.  in fact, after listening to bill's interview i have
this odd feeling that i won't ever use realplayer ever again. :)

-brian