[rescue] WTB: digital camera

Chris Petersen rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 31 10:23:03 CDT 2001

Ditto that sentiment.  I picked up a DC3400 back in January/Feb.  IIRC, when
they dropped the price to $399.  Excellent camera, works very, very well.
Just finally got around to getting a 64mb CF card ($31.99, not bad), so I
can take something like 392 pictures at the moderate resolution...

Anyways, I've been real happy with the Kodak, and very happy with CF in
general as a format.  I actually do most of my picture transfers via a $12
CF-to-PCMCIA adapter on my laptop - works great, much faster than any reader
I've seen (USB or otherwise).  Planning eventually on getting a HandEra Palm
Pilot (formerly TRGPro), which also uses CF for expansion...

Chris

--
Chris Petersen
Systems Engineer, Industry Services, Unigraphics Solutions Inc.
Email: havoc at apk.net