[rescue] Stretching the display?

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 30 23:41:59 CDT 2001

Pick it up and shake it (think etch-a-sketch), then rub as big a
refrigerator magnet as you can find over the screen while displaying pr0n  -
we call this "Adjusting the flesh tones"

You'll want to have a trash can near by, and a box of tissues.

The tissues are for the tears you'll shed when you realize you just trashed
that beautiful monitor! (why, what did *you* think they were for? ;)

Ken