[rescue] Stretching the display?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 30 23:29:31 CDT 2001

Brian Hechinger wrote:

> you probably have to degausss it less since it shakes all the electrons loose.
>
> ok, that's the best i could do, i TRIED to be funny.  sorry.

Heh. (I tried to laugh, no need to be sorry)

So, is there a way to manually degausss if there's no button? Or doe
this thing just have a finite lifespan? I guess that's the danger in
picking up cool salvage.

I was going to open it up tonight, but decided to put a 17" in between
the two twenties hanging off a GX board for e-mail instead. Sitting on
top of the SS20 it's level with the other two.

---sambo