[rescue] Stretching the display?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 30 19:48:57 CDT 2001

So someone warned me of the dangers of puting my monitor on top of the
subwoofer (thanks). But is it much of a danger if I can't see any
distortion from the magnets? I mean I had my 21" Cornerstone on top of
it for a year and a half and can't see any damage to it. Of course it's
got a normal base and a degauss button I press regularly... maybe the
four or so inches of base makes that much difference?

Just wondering, 'cuz the Sun monitor on top of the hard drive case is
tilted back too far to be comfortable...

---sambo