[rescue] Re: ARGH, and a laptop or two for sale

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 29 16:36:39 CDT 2001

On Sun, 29 Jul 2001, James Sharp wrote:

> If the guys at gnomad-mapping.com ever get their collective shit together
> and release something besides screenshots, you might actually have a
> chance of running a decent opensource mapping program.

Okay, I misread that the first time as "gonad-mapping.com" and that's
after a nap and a big glass of milk.

As an aside of sorts...

I finally upgraded my Sony VAIO laptop computer, by purchasing a newer
Dell on an impulse this weekend. And as I'm still promised another Dell
that I probably won't need, that means I'll have a Pentium III 500MHz and
a Pentium III 600MHz laptop available for sale. Both are good for Windows
OSes or Linux/XF86. If you're interested in a Dell or a Sony for somewhere
in the $700-2000 range (depending on configuration), drop me a note
offlist. I can't use three of the buggers. :)

More stuff probably coming up, including some actual Sun related stuff.
Might have a line on a Hyper 200 mbus module even, if I'm lucky.

--Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows