[rescue] Stretching the Display?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 29 10:53:10 CDT 2001

Good Morning All,

I picked up a lovely antique 20" monitor (GDM-20D10) abd was
wondering... The display is centered in the screen with a .5-inch black
border around it. Is there any way to stretch the display to fit the
screen, or do I just deal and stop worrying about it?

Also, anybody have a base for said monitor they'd be willing to part
with? The one this one was on is broken. I've discarded the broken bits,
and now said monitor is balanced precariously on a subwoofer, and will
slide forward at almost any provocation.

On the other hand, it looks great and I'm thrilled.

Thanks,

---sambo