[rescue] Re: ARGH

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 29 01:44:21 CDT 2001

On Sun, 29 Jul 2001, Mike Nicewonger wrote:

> Dave spewed forth black electons in the following pattern:
>
> >   My favorite response to that line of bull goes something like "Do you
> > mean to tell me that if it weren't for this one crappy product from
> > this one crappy company, you'd be flipping burgers?"
>
> Truth is most MS weenies aren't even qualified to flip burgers.
> Must really suck to flunk out of the Mc Donald's hamburger college :)

A friend of mine was bragging about considering taking a senior UNIX admin
position with Microsoft (one of their past-10-years acquisitions, not the
home office)... he probably could have escaped that "most" category.

:)

--Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows