[rescue] Anyone want a NCD 19r b&w Xterm, no software, WA-US?

Devin L. Ganger rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jul 28 18:30:10 CDT 2001

I have an NCD 19r black and white Xterm that has been sitting on
my shelf for 2 years.  I haven't done anything with it, and doubt
I am going to.

It's just the unit and the monitor -- no keybard (although a PS/2
keyboard will work fine, I'm told) and no mouse (serial).  No
manuals or software.

I live in the Seattle, WA region of the US, so if someone wants
to have it for free, drop me a note offline to arrange a time
for pickup.  Otherwise, let me know where you're at and I'll
find out how much shipping is, and you can Paypal the cost of
shipping to me.

--
Devin L. Ganger <devin at thecabal.org>
A man, a miss, a car -- a curve,