[rescue] Viewsonic VG150 -- was Can you run a Creator 2D at 1600x1024 (SGI

Larry Snyder rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 27 20:47:00 CDT 2001

Ok, I got impatient.  It's plug & go, and beautiful :-).
Stay below 75 Hz V and 62kHz H, and the video B/W is 65 MHz.  The desktop
looked like it may need a bit of color temp tuning, but flesh tones look
pretty normal, and there's (of course) no focus problems.  Excellent!
BTW, I had a couple folks at work jump to the Dell site and didn't see
the 20% discount.  Dunno what's going on there, have to look a bit closer.
enjoy,
-ls-