[rescue] Re: late night fun w/Dave & Mike!

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 27 17:00:59 CDT 2001

Cripes - I left the Dave & Mike show at 1:30 am, and I had a nearly 4 hour
drive home.

Of course, I didn't call my wife at 1:30 in the morning, so around 3:00 am I
got this call "Where the f*%& are you?"

I thought I was being nice, letting her sleep (you woke me at 1:30 to say
your are leaving?)... But boy, did I pay for that mistake...

Ken