[rescue] ssh on 68k

joshua d boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 27 16:25:09 CDT 2001

Here is another silly Mac question.  I can get a Quadra 660av quite
cheaply that is fairly nicely outfitted.  However, I can get a non AV
quadra for free + shipping.  So, the question is do I want the
video.  Now, I'm finding conflicting reports.  Some places say that the
thing captures at 320x240 in 16bit color.  Other places say that it
captures at 640x240 in 16bit, and still other say that it captures at
640x480 in 16bit.  These can't all be true, so which one is true?  The AV
mac that I have the chance to get has plenty of disk space in external
drives, but was never actually used for video work.

--
Joshua D. Boyd